Sunday, March 16, 2008

Focused...

So ive gotten carried away with my beginnertriathlete.com blog. It really is an awesome site to log workouts, and workout data.

Whats the theme for the week so far? FOCUS. I realized a few days ago during my 100 miler that I was more or less just going through the motions. I wasnt having quality focused workouts. All of my workouts so far this week have been amazing. Even my nice EZ hr run was awesome. Unbelievably focused.

IMAZ is so close. I have 8 more days of "building" and then im done. My taper will be on. Technically there is nothing more I can do. Its odd how fast IM training can fly by. These new few days are going to be the best workouts ive ever had. I have a planned day off this week. I may end up subing a swim in there.

Im FOCUSED like never before. This is good.

So, for some fun updates.

I bought an upgraded lighter 55T chainring.


Oh.. and did I mention I finally bought a new DVD holder??? :)


So much has happened.

I PRd for a half mary. New PR is 1:23:09. Mentally probably one of my best performances yet. Heres the link to check out my race report entered on BT. Just click here. Havent gotten to race a tri yet. Im going to do the LoneStar quarter.. Definitly wont be racing. I just want to get some good open water experience before IMAZ. The bike and the run are both going to be IM race pace.

For today, one last "long" run with some speed stuff thrown in, a 1:20-1:30 bike ride, and some light weights.

Back to "work" I go.

OH YEA!!
I learned how to unicycle. This is an old vid. Ill add a new one as soon as I get unlazy enough to upload it to YouTube.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment