Saturday, October 25, 2008

Recovery... Almost over....

So its exactly 2 weeks from the day of Kona. Everything is going well and I'm almost done w/ my 2 week recovery. (I have to admit... I did swim 2000 yesterday between classes!)

I just wanted to give a quick update about whats going on and whats been going on...

I'm currently in the process of renovating the website. I bought a new Mac when I got back from Hawaii and it has a phenominal tool for creating websites. Hopefully I'll have that up in a few weeks so I can get some feedback there!

I'm planning on taking it "fairly easy" the next few months. Just do some running races, few half marathons, and one other un-mentionable as of right now... :)

I've really made some big adjustments to next years racing schedule. I've realized that I can't be doing some races for "fun" if my goal is Kona. I can't lie, I want Kona again. Heck, I want a top 5 AG group finish to be honest. So next year the focus is getting to IMLP strong, qualifying, then going back to Kona to get that top 5 AG.

I'll be updating again soon on the status of the new website. It looks good so far. I'll also be posting a Kona YouTube video i put together as well. Hope everyone is doing well!

Also, be sure to check out my training log as I update it everyday!

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment