Monday, March 1, 2010

Legit update!

I will be updating soon!

Some cool things have been happening and my running is coming along! I'm finally feeling ready to get some big mileage under my feet and start focusing on training specifically for my upcoming 50 milers!

Just real quick, I have finally decided on a 100 mile run for this year. The Arkansas Traveller 100 is definitely the race for me. It's relatively close, it's not multiple loops (just one), and it's all trail. The only thing I don't like about it is, is that it only has 8 miles of single track. The rest is jeep roads/double track.

So, I hope everyone is doing awesome and bearing through some of this ridiculous weather we've all been having! (1 ft + of snow in the Dallas area!!) Congrats to all the finishers at the Cowtown Marathon/Half Marathon/Ultra/ Etc! You guys did awesome.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment