Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is Hardrock: A First Time Hardrock Experience

As everyone knows by this point, I had the privilege of spending a week in the magical and majestic San Juan Mountains of Southwest Colorado.

The trip was incredible and everything I ever expected. I plan on writing a full write up of the trip, but until then I want to share a post I made over on EnduranceBuzz.com. If you want to check out the article CLICK HERE.

I'm in the process of writing a much more detailed "Pacing Report", if for nothing else other than my own memories. It will probably be annoyingly long, but that's how I do my reports!

I did take A LOT of photos, so if you'd like to check them out just head over to my "Photo Page" and check them out.

On a side note, not associated to Hardrock or racing, but some really big life stuff has been going on over the past few months and it's going to affect the rest my "racing" this year. I'll post more details here soon, along with what's going to be affected.

Regardless, I'll still be out at the EnduranceBuzz 36K trail race next weekend at Cedar Ridge Preserve. I've been putting in some good training the last few days in hopes of coming away with a great race. 

_Jacob_




No comments:

Post a Comment