Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stupid weather...

So once again I'm sitting in class... History class. I love most history classes, but this one is killing me. This professor just stands up there and talks... yadda yadda yadda.. blah blah blah... yadda yadda yadda. Exactly like that.. No exaggeration. It's ok.. It'll be over sooon :)

So this weekend is the Little Rock Marathon! I'm really getting excited. I'm going to be pacing my friend Scott in hopes that he can Boston qualify! All he needs to do is sub 3:30 which is sub 8:00 miles. Should'nt be a problem. I'm also excited to see how it feels to just go out and run a marathon. I'm honestly more worried about making sure I recover properly than I am about the race itself. I really haven't specifically trained for it, so it should be interesting. I have done 3 half marathons in the past two months, plus last weekend I did a 15.5 mile run, and it was a breeeeeze.

Continuing with more positive news! Spring break is next week! Not that I have any super awesome plans other than working, and working out! :) Like I said earlier, focusing on recovering properly... So that I can keep that build up for college nationals in a monthish.

The weather the past two days has been absolutely gross. Horrible. I thought yesterday was going to be the worst, but today the high is going to be 40 degrees and its still raining :( I'm changing my workouts a bit... but It's probably a good thing with the marathon this weekend.

Alrighty, I gotta get back to class/studying for my test coming up this afternoon. Good luck to everyone racing St. Pattys this weekend!

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment