Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back to back racing weekend!!!!

Oh yea. Two races this weekend. The first is the Oklahoma State Championship (Route 66 Sprint) and then Sunday is the Cleburne Ironhorse Triathlon. I am so ready to get out to Oklahoma and kick some serious ass. I raced this race last year in hopes of getting first overall in the SMW region rankings. Well... as most of you know the course was not marked properly and I ended up riding 24 miles on a 12 mile course. Yeaa. This year I'm going back for revenge, and first overall. No excuses. If I'm the fastest triathlete out there, I will win. I haven't swam in a week since the school pool has been closed, but my cycling is coming along, and my running is on fire. I'm excited to blow past everyone (if anyone) on the bike, then blow the run away with the fastest split. I wanna win this race by so much that the points behind me are worth nothing. If I don't win the race by a mile i'm gonna be dissapointed.

Crazy? No... Just motivated.

The Cleburne triathlon will be the next day! It's an Ironhead race so I'm really looking forward to getting out there and seeing all my fellow team members. It's also going to be interesting to see how I feel the day after a really hard short effort. It would be great to have two back to back wins. Can't be too greedy though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment