Monday, November 22, 2010

Another 50 miler and a Double Ironman...

So... I have a lot to write about, but don't have much time.

This weekend I ran the Wild Hare 50 Miler with my friend Ben. It was his first ultra! I was so pumped for him to just skip the 50k and go straight for the 50 miler! I'm planning on finishing up a quick race report tonight at work. Should be up by tomorrow morning.

I was really surprised that my legs felt as fresh as they did after the 50K last weekend. I never felt like I was really working this weekend and was happy to finish feeling like I could do plenty more!

I also sent n my application for the Florida Double Iron triathlon! While this definitely seems like I'm in over my head, feel confident that I can finish within the 36 hour cutoff :) I'll be posting much more about that in the near future!

Congrats to everyone at the 50 miler this weekend! Tejas Trails put on another awesome race as always!

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment