Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New sponsor SUN & SKI Sports!

Well last week I hinted to some good news and I'm elated to announce I'm now a part of Sun & Ski Sports in Frisco!

These guys have been absolutely incredible to me over the past year and I'm unbelievably excited to be able to represent them when out training and racing.

When I first heard about Sun & Ski I was a little skeptical because I really wasn't too sure what they were about, but I quickly learned that these guys mean business and aren't your average sporting goods store. The cool thing about this shop is that they do a lot more than your local bike shop. While they have a FANTASTIC bike shop and mechanics they also sell almost every brand of running shoe along with other great outdoor stuff for those of us that just enjoy spending time outdoors even when not exercising :)

I don't want to get to preachy here, so all I can say is go check 'em out in Frisco off of Preston in front of Stonebriar Mall. HERE'S the stores website. If you need any bike work in the north Dallas area DEFINITELY give these guys a chance. My guy Jay in the bike shop will take great care of you and always give you a fair price for any work done.

One last thing, I'm going to start doing some group runs up there in the mornings around 6:30AM. I'm gonna see what kind of interest there is and start posting up the runs date/time/distance/pace and see what kind of response I get.

If you guys/gals have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me an email at sunandski.jacob@gmail.com. I'm normally fantastic about responding to emails! No.. seriously. Ok, I'm outta here. Thanks Sun & Ski!

_Jacob_

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the sponsorship! I'd be interested in the 6:30 runs. Are dogs allowed? :)

    ReplyDelete