Saturday, February 21, 2009

So Jealous...

So i've been reading all these "status updates" and peoples notes/blogs about racing this weekend and I'm totally jealous. I know I got to race last weekend and I'm racing this weekend, but I'm ready to REALLY race.

I've been contimplating doing Collegiate Nationals for awhile now and I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. It fits into the schedule great and would be an awesome workout to test my fitness level.

Did anyone else ride in North Texas today? The winds were absolutely ridiculous. I just put my head down and rode about 10mph for 30mins plus on the hwy 67 access road :( It was sad. Hopefully tomorrow is better. I'm SO ready to "taper" this week and let my body recover and get ready for a good ass whoopin on Saturday. Cowtown is one of my favorite races.... Should be fun to race it. I've never actually raced it so this should be interesting :)

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment