Tuesday, January 13, 2009

California Rolls and Sapporo Reserve...

Oh man.

So things have been good lately.

School starts in less than a week now. SIX days to be exact. This is exciting in a way, knowing that this will be my last actual semester. I'm so ready to get to my residency and graduate its not EVEN funny.

I made some big decisions this week regarding my racing schedule for the year. I've decided to race the Virginia DOUBLE IRONMAN. I'll still to IMLP in July but regardless of whether I qualify or not I'm doing the double Iron in October. I think I finally came to the realization the other day that as a college student trying to/on the verge or graduating I need to focus on getting through school, and that includes not working as much. Well that leads to less income and that leads to the inability to get to Kona. Whether I want to or not its just not realistic for me to take time out of my residency and to spend that kind of money again. Its going to be much cheaper and realistic for me to race the double in Virginia. I'll update as more changes take place, but for now that is one thats for sure.

I took some photos today for an artice thats coming out soon. I'll keep everyone updated as to when its going to get published and get anyone copies that may want one!

Alrighty, I've got a Sapporo to finish and some sleep to be had. Hope everyone is having a good week!

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment