Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WS100 2010

So I totally forgot to mention that I entered the WS100 lottery last week.

I had told myself that no matter how I did at Where's Waldo in August that I wouldn't enter the WS lottery. Well, after MUCH! influence, I entered the loterry on October 5th. Of course I had to clear it with Courtney. We talked it over for a bit and I decided to go ahead and register when I found out I didn't owe any money up front!

So. Let's hope I don't get selected.... BUTTttt, if I do it will be interesting doing two 100 milers in my first year doing them. Rocky Raccoon will be a piece of crumb cake compared to WS if I get in.

Of course Courtney jinxed me and said, with my luck I'd get picked no problem. I beg to differ :)

ps- MAKE THE RAIN go away.

_Jacob_

2 comments:

  1. what up Jacob?!

    I caught onto your blog via BT.com...

    greaty background story--I remember reading your blog awhile ago when I first got into triathlons last year and i'm glad I came across it again...looks like 09 was good for you as well....

    ReplyDelete