Thursday, September 18, 2008

New Sponsors and a fantastic birthday..

So I had my 23rd birthday on Monday! I'm definitly not too fond of this idea of growing older.. but hopefully with age comes faster and faster splits! :) wait... I mean wisdom. Yeah yeah.. wisdom.. ;)

I got some really great suprises and plenty of kind cards from friends! Thanks to everyone for making this a special birthday and one I'll never forget! A special thanks to Courtney for an amazing Sunday night dinner and my NEW Specialized Arc-II sunglasses!! I can't wait to try thsoe bad boys out on the big island in October!

In other news NUUN accepted my sponsorship application! I'm excited to represent them for the remainder of my season and especially at Kona. I've been using the product for close to a year now and really find it to be a handy form or electrolyte hydration. Plus it tastes good!! For all your NUUN needs check out www.nuun.com/shop!


School is in full swing and things are getting done! Its definitly difficult focusing on classes knowing the Ironman World Championships are on the horizon :) Hopefully it will get a little easier after Kona.

Courtney and I are heading out to the Meat Pie Tri in Louisiana this weekend so that I can hopefully get some massive points!! Finally. I've been looking for big points all year and have run into a few roadblocks, but its looking good for this weekend. My training is right on schedule and I feel great. A win would really be nice.

Next week ill put in some more big volume then its a drastic TWO WEEK taper to the big day!

Alrighty, its back to school work for me. Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! :)

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment