Friday, November 30, 2007

Beards....

So the workouts lately have been supreme. (Is supreme an adjective?) Ive been getting alot of LSD, and this weekend will be no different. Im excited to see how my body reacts and im even more excited for White Rock next weekend...

Speaking of White Rock they capped the race this year at 15K.... Guess who didnt get in? Ha. Yea... My procrastination finally got the best of me. Its very irritating to me that there were no updates what so ever on the WR website as to the fact that the race was almost full. Im assuming they capped it due to the whole incident in Chicago... but lets face the facts... the race is in DECEMBER... Anyways, I just might happen to be going out for a 13.1 mile run, on the White Rock course, the same morning of the race... just maybe... **wink wink**

I had a little taper planned for next weekend so I could put down at least a 1:30 next weekend. I think im still going to aim for a sub 7 pace, but nothing below 6:45/m.

I just lost all my concentration so back to "work" i go.

:D

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment