Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday (11.03.07)

*** Day OFF ***

That was fun. Nice set. What was that? 7-8ish + days in a row. Feel like im getting stronger already. Just getting back in the mindset of training w/ a goal. If anyone ever wants to try and get focused... just register for an Ironman and see what happens... :)

On another note. IMFL was today. Id like to throw a congratulations out to my friend Tylers dad! A 10:36? How awesome. He took an hour off his first IM time. Congrats again to him. Now lets just hope for the roll down :)

So tommorow at noon registration opens for IMFL. This is the first IM im going to try and register for w/ the registration process and im not sure about how easy its going to be for me to get in.... Hopefully other people were discouraged into not driving down there to register so that way there will be more slots open online. **Rant time** I mean seriously. Who has the money to fly down to Florida JUST to register for a race???!?!? IRONMANS cost ENOUGH as is. I can understand NA sports position, but its starting to get out of control. Ive found a descrepency online as to what time it actually opens. Im going to go w/ 12noon race site time. Ill update tommorow w/ whether im racing IMFL next year or not. None the less... If I get into Kona at IMAZ i will be withdrawing from Florida... if I get in of course.Just registered for Lake Stevens 70.3. So that ones official.

So far for next year:
-IMAZ
-Lake Stevens 70.3
I was just googling IMFL. Heres a photo that came up. One of my favorite IM photos ever. For some reason its very motivating to me...

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment