Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Trot Day...

There is nothing I look more forward to each year than the turkey trot. This year I ran w/ Scott and we took it super easy. Nice relaxed fun pace, which is always the case at this run :) I think last year I ran a 9:00 + pace and the year before that probably a 10min pace. Apparently they put me in the F20-24 age group! lmao. I guess 13th in that age group is better than 66th in mine :)

Trying to actually race that run is retarted.

If you're not Kenyan or your VO2max isnt 80+ you're not going to place :)

P.S.- I <3 my Newtons.

ONE quick rant :)
Im SOOO tired of people bitching about the trot course and saying its hard w/ "big" hills. There are no "big" hills... Maybe some slight inclines but seriously... :)
Go run IMLP and youll see hills <3

Rant over.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment