Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tuesday (3.06.07)

Bike:
48.00 miles
18.80 avg
Time:2:38

Transition to Run: 4:58

Run:
2 miles
7:05 + 7:06 = 14:11
Pace: 7:05

Total Time: 2:57:39


Wow. Man, didnt think the bike would be windy today. Turns out totally different than I thought. Windy, windy, windy. Did that ride to midlo around the stadium by the high school, through downtown and onto the 67 access road to Cedar Hill. Rode through old Cedar Hill and turned around. When I got back to George Hopper and 5th street in midlo I turned down like I was going to Jens old house. Went throught that neighborhood and came out on 9th street. Then by the stadium and home. Was a tough ride. Wasnt really feeling it.
Transition was lame. Walked into the house. Grabbed some shorts, talked, drank... etc.
Run.. man. That run was tough but im really happy I did it. Clicked off the first mile at a semi-comfortable 7:05. But damn that hurt a little worse coming back @ that pace. Not sure why. Stopped and was really short of breath. Well... more than usual. Still happy I pushed hard through the run. Next time Im pushing sub 7. BAM.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment