Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday (7.10.07)

Run:
8.9 miles
Total Time: 1:18:33
No splits.
Pace: 8:49s

Trainers: 223.50
Flats: 33


I would rather not talk about this run. It was bad. First run in MONTHS were I actually felt like walking. Odd thing was... this time... I didnt. I think thats something ive learned through Ironman training. Endurance... even when I dont feel like doing it. And today... I didnt feel like doing it. The entire run I felt fatigued. Really fatigued. Im not sure what it was... It was really hot today, and Im out of Gatorade Endurance. So instead of that I ran w/ Accelerade, and not alot of it. Just half a scoop. I dont think that Accelerade had enough Sodium in it. Something wasnt right today... I took a gel around 46 min and felt reasonably better after that. Probably am dehydrated...but I was sweating the enitre time. So.... enough about that run. Im not going to let that get me down. Im going to pick up some Gatorade Endurance and try another run at the same time of day to see how I feel. : - /

Schedule for the week:

Mon:
Swim 3250

Tues:
Run 1:30 (ran 1:16)

Wed:
Swim 2500

Thurs:
Cycle 40
Run 20 min

Fri:
Swim 2000
Run 45 min

Sat:
Swim 1000
Cycle 1 hr
Run 20 min

Sun:
OFF

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment