Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday (8.17.07)

Cycle:
29.82 miles
Total Time: 1:36:53
Saddle Time: 1:36:53
Avg. Pace: 18.46 mph
Avg. Cad: N/A

T1 -> 3:43

Run:
2 miles
Total Time: 13:27
6:43 + 6:44
Pace: 6:43/m

Total Time:
1:54:04

Trainers: 16.4
Flats: 41.2


Solid today. Of course I was riding the road bike again because I just dont have time to swing by B&B right now and have that new crank installed. Road out to Lake Ridge and did the plume and the Valley View. Both were a little harder than I would like... especially for being on a road bike. However strange it may be I actually felt better climbing on the QR earlier in the week... and that was double if not more than the climbing I did today.....
Plan was to get off the bike and run at my HalfMax race pace. (which I would like to be sub 7) Avg. pace for the run was 6:43. Just two miles but it felt good. My stride felt awesome and the longer I ran the more comfortable I got at that sub 7 pace. Ran in the flats just to see how they felt.. and because im sporting them at HalfMax. All around... good day.

"I cant wait to swim tommorow......"

_Jacob_


No comments:

Post a Comment