Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday (8.23.07)

Cycle:
54.86 miles
Total Time: 2:55:33
Saddle Time:
Avg. Pace:
Avg. Cad:

T1 -> 3:25

Run:
1.03 mile
Total Time: 6:52
6:40 + :12
Pace: 6:40/m

Total Time:
3:05:50

Trainers: 22.4
Flats:
42.2


Good workout overall. Few things to cover. Was my first ride w/ my new 42/55 chain rings. Overall I absolutly LOVED them. Im not utilizing all of my gears, and not just my "53" ring. The 55 is crazy fast. With a tail wind you can fly. Hell... with a headwind flat you can still crank away. The 42 feels phenominal. The crank feels VERY solid and really stiff. Which is a +. I dont know if its because ive been riding that Allez so much or what but the bike felt really solid today.

So, about halfway through the first lap of 2, 24 mile loops I realized I forgot to take my sport legs :( I think in the long run this hurt me a bit. I was going to take some when I came back by the house @ mile 24 but forgot AGAIN! None the less, I started feeling some acid around mile 50 plus I was pushed for time ALOT. So I scrapped the last five miles and got my run in... which was also cut in half! Slightly frustrating... but a learning experience.. Felt really solid on the run. Stride felt smooooooth. :)

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment