Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wednesday (2.07.07)

Another really really great day as far as weather goes. Was even better than yesterday. Did a 6.4 mile run and it was just down right hot! compared to our other days. So that was great :)

Run
6.4miles --> 8:00 + 7:59 + 7:49 + 7:49 + 7:09 + 7:05 + 3:23 = 49:16:88
Pace: 7:41

The last .4 was a cool own this time. Was probably a little closer to a 7:35 pace. But that doesnt matter :)



Weights
5 bench
11 legs X 5 w/ 30s R
11 curls

1min Rest

7 pull X 5 w/ 15s R
7 rev

1min Rest

5 bench X 5 w/ 30s R
7 legs
11 curls

1min Rest

7 pull X 5 w/ 15s R
7 rev

Probably about 20minutes total on the weights.

Run was smooth. As I said was a bit warm compared to normal so that was fun :) Weights felt good. The more I lift the better I feel. Today I went ahead and did the extra 7pull and 7rev to finish everything off. Im excited about my 50miles tommorow. Should be good. First 50miler of the year. Watch out.

***********************************************************************************

Just did alot of refreshing and updating on my wonderful blog. Posted some pics and added most of my 07 races. Not too sure if thats completely accurate. well... I plan on racing all those, im just not too sure on what Im going to add yet. Definitly some more runs towards the end.... Listening to Badly Drawn Boy and god they're good. At work as usual, way behind on notes and I need to be studying for a World Civ. test on Friday. Ugh.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment