Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday (2.13.07)

Brick
2-6.4-2ish

Splits were as follows:
Run 1 -> 8:04 + 8:01 (Pace: 8:02)
T1 -> 58s
Bike -> 20:53 (Pace: 18.4mph)
T2 -> 56s
Run 2 -> 19:59
Total Time: 58:54:05

COLD today.
That is actually an understatement... well.. to me anways. so.. alot happened today. Let me start by covering my brick today.
Everything went really well. Run 1 was really really mellow just like i wanted. Nothing more nothing less. T1 was whoooo fast :D Sub 1min. Bike was smooth. Thats where I got cold. It was slightly unreal. But hey.. I did it and thats what matters. The 18.4 avg was a bit slower than i thought it was going to be but then again this is TAPER week and im just trying to chilll and take things easy. T2 was even faster than T1!!! Ugh... fast. :D It wasnt as smooth as i wanted though. Got off my bike and my shoes dragged until one unclipped and popped off. Then I couldnt get one of my shoes on for the run. None the less... It was sub 1min again. And that rocks. The last run was diff than planned. During the bike I didnt plan on running anymore but I rode past scott and decided id try to catch up and run for a bit. We ran to Ovilla and back. Probably 2 miles straight up. Good cool down from a really mellow workout. Everything went well. No complaints.


_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment