Saturday, February 10, 2007

Friday (2.09.07)

Bike:
19.60miles
Avg. MPH: 20.5
Avg. HR: 145
Max HR: 159

Conditions: Cold, Cold, Cold. It was cold today. Was windy but didnt realllly effect my speed. On the way out it kept me back a bit but nothing noticable. On the way home good wind, nice avg.

Wasnt planning on cycling today to start. But decided during school today that id get out there instead of riding the trainer and I ended up doing 20miles at a 20.5avg which was pretty good. Felt good and strong. Yesterday during my indoor ride I got off and pushed my seat as far forward as it will go. Today I definitly noticed it and im not COMPLETELY sure if its a good thing yet. It doesnt feel badddd... but does feel different. Right now i feel better about it that I feel bad. Since I wasnt able to do my 50miles outside yesterday (instead 40indoors) I did the 20 today. None the less that = no breaks this week. But thats ok cause next week is taper.

Got some new purchases today @ B&B. Purchased my Dura-Ace Cassete, Chain, clencher tires, and bought a profile-design aero bottle. Grand Total: w/ discounts.


_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment