Monday, September 3, 2007

Sunday (9.2.07)

Brick:
10-2-10-2

Bike 1 -> 29:55 (20.05 mph)
T1 -> 1:30
Run 1 -> 7:05 + 6:51 = 13:56 (6:58/m)
T2 -> 1:45
Bike 2 -> 28:48 (20.83 mph)
T3 -> 1:38
Run 2 -> 6:54 + 6:43 = 13:37 (6:48/m)

Total Time:
1:31:11

Trainers: 35.8
Flats: 56.2


Wayyyyy fast. Didnt plan on sub 7s for both runs. I woke up and it was pouring rain outside. I knew I was working tonight but I didnt need to sleep anymore so all i could do was wait the rain out. It did finally stop raining about 2hrs before I needed to get ready for work. So... off I went. I stepped out the door and the humidity hit me HARD. Started riding and still felt a little reluctant. It wasnt until the return 5 miles on the way back that I had a nice tailwind and I really started feeling comfortable and pushed the big 55. I did both runs in the flats. I love running in my flats. They feel so good. It seems nowadays im just looking for an excuse to run in them. My runs felt so smooth. I just focused ahead and enjoyed the pace. I never felt too worn down.... Thought the second bike was atleast a 21 pace but apparently I was a bit off. None the less Im happy I had a nice hard effort for 1.5hrs.

Plan for tommorow was to do a 25-4-25-4... and the rest of todays workout was supposed to be a swim. Problem is.... Ive just realized no pool is open on Labor day :( So i cant switch my swim to tomm... and I have wayyy too much school work to do a 3.5hr brick... So im going to drive over to Texas Plume in Cedar Hill and do hill repeats for a little more than an hr. See how bad I can make it hurt.... Halfmax is supposed to have crazy hills on the run... and I would like to be ready... I may move the 25-4-25-4 to wed. Because I stilll need to get that in.

12 days till HalfMax .........

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment