Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tuesday (9.4.07)

***Day OFF***

So here is my last hard week before my taper starting next Monday. I really need to focus on just pushing hard and getting all distractions out of my mind. I only have one more day of school this week (thur) then thats it for school till next Tues. I believe I work Thur, Fri, and Sund. Taking Saturday night off because PM is Sunday morning. Looks like tomm I have a HILLY 35 mile ride w/ a short run, then a 3500y swim @ the Mansfield Nat tomm night. Iknow I still need to do that 25-4-25-4 but what am I going to benefit more from?? That... or the ride and swim. I know I need to swim. Could I do both? : - O

************************************

Ok.. I thought it over. Going to do the 25-4-25-4. Ill swim at 2K tomm if I get the chance... but if not... Ill just swim Saturday. :- / Try to swim next week in the taper as well. Working after school is making it difficult to do anything Tues. or Thur... and I only take one day off a week.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment