Friday, September 28, 2007

Wednesday (9.26.07)

*** DAY OFF ***

Well. Unscheduled day off... like most are right now. Maybe it was a good thing. Completely un-serious race sunday. So.. with that said im gonna throw out a few goals. :D

Swim: 23:00 or less
Bike: Sub 1:00
Run: Sub 42:00; Preferably sub 40 :D

HA! I know what you're thinking. What is he thinking?!? :) I think why not. I know at least one of those times is reachable. Im racing in the opne/elite wave which obviously goes off first so that should be nice knowing where all the real competition is. Scott and I are going to spend the night up by the race site so that we dont have to drive home after packet pick up then back the next morning @ 4am... :) Should be fun.

On a much more serious note there are a few things I want to address. The idea of "elitism". I read other "blogs" and training pages along with seeing different triathletes "social websites" .. aka facebook etc etc. First off I feel people need to remember that websites are NOT private, and that they can be read by anyone, so when you type someones name and then say something negative about them anyone can read that. Remember that. You're not better than that person... Cause in the end... they're probably faster than you. Or at least will be.

Now to address "elitism". Everyone knows my

No comments:

Post a Comment