Friday, May 11, 2007

Thursday (5.10.07)

Cycle:
60 miles
Pace:

T1-> ~5:00

Run:
4 miles -> 7:45 + 7:35 + 7:45 + 7:15
Pace: ~7:45ish

Total Time:
3:30:00


Man, I really wish I had my actual splits. Those are REALLY close. Not totally sure about the mile splits on the run. Why do you ask? Well i went to a show last night and we had PIT tickets. I ended up losing my watch (of course my favorite watch ever) and it had my run splits on it. Thats the most depressing part about it.
Other than that the workout went great! First ACTUAL ride w/ the new bike. Im still in awe of how great this ride is. I couldnt ask for anymore!! Smooth, light, stiff, and looks great. Im not having too many problems as of right now. The saddle may be a little too hard... not sure yet. Didnt really get uncomfortable till around mile 50... but thats normal. Jeff went and put a roadie saddle on there. I may invest in another tri specific saddle. Just not one that weighs as much as my old Prof. Design one. I dont have any H20 racks on the frame yet so I was carrying my nutrition in my jersey. ha. So I had to swing by the house every 20miles to get a new bottle. Was pretty warm overall. Fairly humid on the bike. After 3hrs of cycling I started my run and fetl really really good. But of course it started kicking in around mile 3. It also started raining slightly. REALLY fat drops. It was raining pretty hard but I wasnt really that wet?!?! strange? It was odd. After that it was damn humid for the last two miles. To be honest I could have kept that pace for another 13 miles but it would have hurt. :- /

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment