Friday, October 19, 2007

IMAZ

So....
Ive been thinking about IMAZ alot lately. Trying to picture it in my mind... occasionaly playing the race through my head... time over time while falling asleep.

This season I've learned alot... One worth mentioning...

I think ive finally "started" to learn how to push through barriers... that we "think" exist. However random it may be... I did a small 5K in Waxahachie a few weeks ago and actually won overall. No crazy times here... but a PR for me of 17:40. (5:40/m) Twice in this race I pushed back my doubts and just dug deeper. When I thought I had nothing I pulled something else out...

Now with that said... Something I dont think ive developed as much as I want is dealing with the pain. The point where you hurt.. dont feel good... and probably just want to stop. Thats something im going to work on for IMAZ. Dealing with the hurt.

Ive stolen this pic from a few people...

Everytime I feel like I cant do it... Or I think I cant push through the pain... Im going to look at this photo... and remember... DEAL with it.


Kona 2008.


IMAZ... 177 days.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment