Friday, October 5, 2007

Wednesday (10.3.07)

Cycle:
~13 miles
Total Time: ~37:00
Saddle Time: ~37:00
Avg. Pace: N/A
Avg. Cad: N/A

Total Time:
~ 37:00

***************************************

Swim:
1875y

500 FS WU
5 X 75 Alt Arm/FS
250 Kick
5 X 75 Alt Arm/FS
250 Kick
500 FS CD

Total Time:
~ 45:00


How about that bike ride?? Ha. Man, I was taking a right onto Old Beltline and my freaking chain broke. END OF RIDE. Thought it was just a slipped chain or something like that but I pulled over and saw the chain hanging down :( Was SO looking forward to this ride today. I love riding those hills. Anyways, called my friend Lauren and she was nice enough to give me a ride home.
Got home and changed then headed to the pool. Was also really looking forward to this swim. It ended up being great. Those 5 X 75 sets w/ alt arms are awesome. Everytime I do them I can feel my self getting stronger and faster. Ive started to kick alot more, just w/o fins.

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment