Friday, October 19, 2007

Thursday (10.18.07)

*** Day OFF ***

Ugh. No workout :( Im actually sad about that today. In between classes I checked the work schedule and saw I wasnt on. Awesome I thought... I can get a bike and swim in :) Maybe a run too... Called Scott and invited him to the pool later. None the less checked the schedule one more time when I got home and saw I was working :- O

Had been messing around and class got out late so it was already pretty late and I needed to nap before work. So...... Nothing today. Tommorow its either an hr run or hr bike... Im leaning towards the hr run :)

Newton update:
Back ordered!! :( I guess I'm not the only person that wants these shoes. Not getting shipped till the end of October. Well worth the wait... im sure :)

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment