Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday (10.8.07)

Track Run:

8:28 WU
4 X 400 -> :78 + :70 + :69 + :70
8:32 CD

Total Time:
28:31:67

Well. That was fun/interesting. If you read below my scheduled swim didnt happen today :( So I decided to push this workout a bit harder and see what I can do when I just do a few 400s like I used to do. The first was obviously wayy slow compared to the others. I wont lie... I was dyin on the last 400. But it looks good on paper right? Anyways, good run. Solid sets and im not sore. Normally when I push those hard 400s I can feel it. Not today.

* * *

Well... I was just about to start getting ready for my swim this afternoon and I thought to myself... I better double check the times for mondays. Well I looked around and saw that ITS COLOMBUS DAY!! NO SWIM :( :(. What in the world? That doesnt make sense..... No lap swimming because its Colomubs day? I guess if banks can be open then a pool cant be either. None the less I WILL do my track run tonigh..

As far as the swim goes im going to improvise and go play some tennis w/ John for he first time in weeks.

As I type im watching the Kona coverage from last year :) I cant wait to be there someday.....

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment