Friday, October 19, 2007

Monday (10.15.07)

*** Day OFF ***

I actually had at least a swim planned for today. Turns out I really didnt have time and in the end didnt feel like doing it. Its my "off" week so Im doing what I want. And you know what? Its absolutly wonderful. Ived worked hard all season and now im on the verge of starting IMAZ training.... I want to go into it fresh and I think this is a good way :) Its getting colder outside... and I like that. Those long miles may be tough in 30degree weather... but you know what? That wont stop me... Because KONA is on the mind.

In other news:
ha. I ordered some NEWTONS. Ha. There is so much talk about these shoes. Ive been playing around on the website and talked to a few owners and finally gave in the other morning at work. I think this is a good time to try something new if im going to. The long miles for IMAZ start soon and I want to start setting myself up for race day now. Still looking into some apparel to race in.... The tri brief is an option... but I LOVE the Speedo Fast Skin one piece..... ugh. Input?


_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment