Friday, October 19, 2007

Wednesday (10.17.07)

*** Day OFF ***

What?! Another day off? Yep :) Planned on swimming or running... or something today, but I was pretty busy. Almost went to Katy trail and ran around 10pm... Decided that may be kinda dangerous.. plus ive been skipping out on my weight lifting :- / .... Ha. bad joke.

Went to my dads work and we got busy painting the Allez. (road bike) I decided on Flat Black a long time ago...Of course w/ a nice black and white theme. I want to go as Euro as possible with out looking tacky. The flat black of course is for a stealthy look. :) Here are a few little sneak peeks of whats soon to come... Sunday ill start puting her back together.

Before photo. All sanded down:
Post photo.. looking stealthy....

_Jacob_

No comments:

Post a Comment